I Believe by Bro'sis

What's currently stuck in my head:



Listen to it. Just LISTEN to it. Isn't that amazing?? My friend just showed it to me yesterday, and I already love it. This is now one of my favourite songs :)

My taste in music has changed a lot over the last few years. In grade 6 and 7 Taylor Swift was my favourite singer, hands down. In grade 8 it was Ke$ha and Avril Lavigne. Then I hit high school, and I kind of stopped listening to music for a while, partly because I was busy, and partly because I'm just lazy like that.

After that, once I started to listen to music again, it was a big mix of a bunch of random songs from different artists and genres. I don't actually care what language the songs I listen to are in anymore, though I prefer for them to be in English. I just listen to whatever sounds good to me :)

What kind of music do you listen to?

Much Love,
post signature

P.S. I have my first subscribers!!!!! (Aside from me lol.) And because they're so awesome, please check out their blogs at writingismykryptonite19.blogspot.ca and http://justthingsnothingnew.blogspot.in/.
Thanks so much Nicole and Pushya!!

P.P.S. Help me out here guys/girls. That google friend connect box is looking really lonely right now.

P.P.P.S. Do you like my new signature? Isn't it purrty?

Post a Comment