Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson...+ other stuff

GAH I can't get this out of my head!! But that's ok because I love this song.


I'm supposed to be studying for my French test.
...
...
...
...
...
...
I'm not.

I DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO STUDY, BUT WHEN I DO, I DON'T
So true.
How am I supposed to know all of the exceptions for conjugating verbs in l'imparfait?? And after this I have to make research notes for the history debate.

I should really be doing homework.
...
Do you have any idea how distracting having a blog is??? Because let me tell you, it is DISTRACTING. Or maybe it's just me?

cat+dog

Awwww. Isn't that so cute?

ANYWAY.

Homework time :(

TTYL,
  post signature

4 comments

Sarah 3/05/2014 5:47 PM

I love Breakaway! It's one of my favourite songs. :)

*Lyn* 3/05/2014 8:08 PM

I can certainly see why :) And thanks for the follow!

PurpleMist. 3/07/2014 12:07 AM

Hahaha, the internet in general is very distracting. Or homework is just very boring :P
And I like that song :)

*Lyn* 3/07/2014 1:31 PM

Lol I think it's both :) But yesss at least it's March Break now.

Post a Comment