The Liebster Award!!!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!! Thank you Sarah :)


The Rules:
  1. Link the blogger that nominated you.
  2. Answer the 11 questions they have written for you.
  3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you think deserve the award.
  5. Post 11 questions for your nominees.

My Answers to Sarah's questions:
  • If money wasn't an object, what would you do?
I am assuming this question is asking what I would do if money doesn't matter, in which case I would buy so much stuff my house would collapse with the sheer weight of it all.

  • What is your favourite book and why?
That is a really, really hard question. I have no idea what my favourite book is, but some of my favourite authors are Tamora Pierce, Kristin Cashore, Julie Kagawa and Fuyumi Ono.

  • If you could spend the day with anyone (has to be a real person) throughout all of history, what would you do and what would you talk about?
Since I know absolutely nothing about history, I would choose someone from the present. I would meet up with Kim Jong-Un, ask him a bunch of questions about North Korea, hopefully get truthful answers, and hopefully not get killed. I think that would be a very interesting experience :)

  • Sweet or savoury?
That's a hard question... Sweet, maybe? I dunno :(

  • What five songs would be on the soundtrack to your life?
For many of the songs that I listen to, I don't actually listen to because of their meanings, but rather their tunes. For that reason, I can't actually properly answer this question. Sorry :( But The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars would definitely be on there ;)

  • Why did you start blogging?
 I'd been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but when I finally started it, it was because I was supposed to be working on an English assignment that was due in 2 days, and as I was procrastinating, one thing lead to another and the next thing I knew, I was a blogger :D

  • If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
Find people who are watching a horror movie in a crowded theatre, whisper "you're next" into their ear, and watch their reaction.

  • What is your favourite thing to do with friends?
Shop, and have a whole converstion about nothing thats ends with us crying with laughter (literally).

  • Most embarrassing childhood moment?
Not sure... maybe when I was 10 and I was attending a swimming class. At the end of that class, the teacher said we could go on the diving boards. I didn't actually want to or know how to dive, but I did in the end because everybody else was diving. Unfortunately, when I jumped off the diving board, my body was almost completely parallel to the water, and I ended up doing a MASSIVE belly flop, causing the water to fly up everywhere and everybody in the whole pool to turn around and stare at me.

  • If you could live in any fictional universe, what would it be and why?
Either the Nevernever in The Iron Fey, the world in Kubera, or the Harry Potter universe.

  • Fashion or comfort?
Both. If it's not comfortable then I am not wearing it, no matter how nice it looks, and vice versa.


11 Random Facts About Me:

  • I am NOT a morning person
  • I have never read or watched Twilight
  • I love watching and being in nature
  • I love camping
  • I currently have a glasses tan :(
  • I rarely paint my nails
  • The last time I peed myself was in grade 1
  • I have travelled to France, Italy, Germany, Japan, and Holland, and remember absolutely none of it
  • The latest that I have stayed up to read a book is 5 a.m.
  • A few years ago, I rode a donkey
  • I am very easily distracted
And the nominees!!!

Marykate Hensley from The Mint View
Marlee from Marlee & You
Haewon from Haewon or Bust

My Questions:

  • Books or movies?
  • Depending on your answer for the last question, what is your favourite book/movie?
  • If you could see your future, would you?
  • If you could yell one thing out for the whole world to hear, what would it be?
  • What is your pet peeve?
  • What is your most embarrassing moment?
  • What is your favourite quote?
  • If you won $1 million in the lottery, what would you do with it?
  • What is a the weirdest dream you ever had?
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • What is your favourite thing about blogging?

Bye :)
post signature

Post a Comment